Take the pressure off your knees!
In this workshop we will look at
- the anatomy of the knee joint
- common problems that impact the knee
- how to align and restore movements to the surrounding areas to reduce friction and improve function
- We will look at the knee in standing, kneeling, sitting and lying down and ways to reduce overloading the knee in everyday movements
- learn useful tools for injury prevention and how to look after your knees for life
Saturday 30th November 9.30-11.30am.
This workshop will be at Foxtail Barn, Fairspear Road, Leafield.